Toronto, Canada, North America
Mid Career (2+ years of experience)
$30,000 - $32,000
Asst. Manager / MIT- Want to work in a non for profit - Discount Retail Store
Asst. Store Manager /MIT - Discount Retail Store
·FAST PACED ENERGETIC ENVIRONMENT
·ROOM FOR GROWTH WITHIN A NATIONAL COMPANY
·DISCOUNT VARIETY RETAILER
Our client is a Canadian owned Multi branded label and are going from strength to strength boasting over 100 stores and 2000 staff nationally. Specialising in the Discount Variety market you're sure to find what you’re looking for with products for the fashionista, kitchen, bathroom, garden and more. They are focused on their strong and loyal customers and have become well known household names.
A premium opportunity has become available for an outstanding career Asst. Store Manager /MIT to join their team in the Toronto, On store. Applicants being considered will be focused and passionate with a genuine desire to lead and motivate teams to achieving targets and setting new goals.
- Previous Store or Assistant management experience in the volume retail market
- Excellent leadership and motivational skills
- Knowledge of the P&L and business acumen would be preferred
- Hard working attitude with drive and passion
- A desire to achieve
- The ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work in a “hands on” environment
- A demonstrated strength and understanding of merchandising and stock control will be highly regarded.
The right candidate will be offered a rewarding salary package including; a great base salary, bonuses and RRSP’s.
- Entry into a national well known name
- Excellent team and working environment
- Pride in developing the team to success
- Opportunity for progression into District Management with a National Retailer
Does this sound like a great fit for you? Then forward your resume in a Word Document to Sean Davison directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential call direct at 416-260-4272.
To see a complete listing of all of our opportunities please visit our website at www.integralretail.ca and "like" us on Facebook to receive automated regular updates of all new job postings