Toronto, Canada, North America
Mid Career (2+ years of experience)
30 Nov, 2017
MERCHANDISING MANAGER - BEST SPORTING GEAR - PHENOMENAL COMPANY + COMPENSATION!!
Merchandising Manager – Toronto, ON
Our client is an active lifestyle retailer who has carved their own niche in the market. As they grow, there is a new need for leadership and talent. We would like to connect with the best merchandising managers that are familiar with the sporting world.
You will be responsible for all facets of the store merchandising to ensure that customer service standards are maintained and all product and sales goals are achieved through the conscientious application of company standards that contribute to achieving their mission statement.
What you’ll need to work for this phenomenal brand?
- 5 Years of Retail Management and Merchandising experience
- Equivalent Post Secondary Degree or Diploma in a business-related discipline.
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
- Ability to maintain balance between a concern for people and a concern for production to meet tight deadlines.
What is in it for you?
- Competitive compensation package
- Phenomenal Rewards program
- Outstanding Benefits such as Health & Dental, Retirement Savings, Employee Assistance and many more!
- A work environment that encourages work/life balance and career growth
What do former employees have to say?
“Productive, and fun workplace.”
“Good place to work, Fun environment”
We want to hear back from the best store managers in the area. Apply now with your word format resume to firstname.lastname@example.org then feel free to call Sean Davison for a confidential chat at 416-260-4272. If you’ve been waiting for a career-changing role, this is it. Integral Retail Recruitment is Canada’s only International recruitment firm specializing in retail talent from the store floor to the Executive Suite. You’ll find all of our roles at www.integralretail.ca and like us on Facebook for updates.
Job keywords/tags: store manager , assistant manager , merchandising manager