Ajax, Canada, North America
Mid Career (2+ years of experience)
31 Aug, 2017
HOME DECOR/FASHION - STORE MANAGER - GTA EAST - UP TO 48K ++ MORE!
Store Manager – Ajax, ON
Our client has over 50 locations within the U.S and is slowly expanding their business within Canada. This retailer offers great branded merchandise at the lowest prices. They have a great variety of merchandise from clothing, shoes, houseware, home décor, electronics, furniture, bed and bath linens, and much more!
What you’ll need to work for this phenomenal brand?
- 2-5 years of big-box management experience
- Hard working attitude with drive and passion
- The ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work in a “hands on” environment
- Exceptional management skills and experience with a strong ability to teach, motivate and lead a team.
What is in it for you?
- The competitive compensation package of 45K-48K + Bonuses!
- Phenomenal Rewards program and excellent training
- A work environment that encourages work/life balance and career growth
What do former employees have to say?
“Amazing store to work at with plenty of hours, and a fun environment to work in. Great staff, great managers, excellent customers.”
“High paced and extremely rewarding”
We want to hear back from the best store managers in the area. Apply now with your word format resume to firstname.lastname@example.org then feel free to call Sean Davison for a confidential chat at 416-260-4272. If you’ve been waiting for a career-changing role, this is it. Integral Retail Recruitment is Canada’s only International recruitment firm specializing in retail talent from the store floor to the Executive Suite. You’ll find all of our roles at www.integralretail.ca and like us on Facebook for updates.
Job keywords/tags: store manager , assistant manager , home decor , fashion