Barrie, Canada, North America
Mid Career (2+ years of experience)
60,000 - 70,000
31 Aug, 2017
DISTRICT MANAGER - CANADIAN FASHION RETAILER - UP TO 70K ++ MORE!
Fashion Retailer – Barrie, ON
· Are you interested in running a district as your own business?
· Are you interested in being a part of an elite team with real tenure?
· Are you interested in having all of the necessary tools to focus on developing and coaching your managers for success?
Our client is a company that is interested in delivering the best is fashion retail customer experience. They are highly customer-focused with a passion for being known to their clients as authoritative in fashion advice. A structured, established & supportive company that is interested in fostering an environment of generous reward for effort.
This is a District Manager position with a focus on growing a business and increasing the customer base. You will be extremely customer focused and have an eye for detail.
This position needs someone who has experience in working towards sales targets and has a proven track record of people management.
What You’ll Need for This Position:
· Previous District Management experience a must 3-5 years minimum
· Excellent leadership skills with a strong focus on a developing store management competencies
· Ability to generate networking and marketing opportunities and an enthusiasm for customer-base growth
· Ability to coach and develop your team to achieve KPI's and targets
· Passion for fashion retail and sales
What Will You Get in Return?
· Excellent Compensation Package of $60-70K
· Phenomenal Bonus Structure + Car Allowance + Clothing Allowance
If this role sounds like the opportunity you’ve been looking for, apply directly by sending your resume to Natasha Fogelbach at email@example.com and then for a confidential chat call direct at 416-260-4272.
To see a complete listing of all of our opportunities please visit our website at and like us on to receive automated regular updates of all new job postings.
Job keywords/tags: District Manager , Area Manager , Fashion