Moncton, Canada, North America
Mid Career (2+ years of experience)
ASSISTANT MANAGER - GROW YOUR CAREER TO THE NEXT LEVEL - EARN UP TO 35K ++ RRSP MATCHINGS, 3 WEEKS VACATION & MORE!
Assistant Store Manager – Moncton
Our client is a unique brand who have enjoyed decades of leading the retail market with their unique approach to retail and great product mix. With over 100 stores nationally and now expanding, they are showing no signs of slowing down.
This is a market where figures speak for themselves. Stock, people, and the range are changing every day! - That is what makes it so exciting!! So if you have a knack for figures, numbers, people management and creating results then this is the role for you!
What will you be doing?
- Sales/Profit: Achieve store targets by driving sales.
- Store Operations: Keep the store running smoothly by utilizing good management practices.
- Customer Service: Deliver the best and finest level of customer service
- Team Leadership: Train and Develop team for success
- Inventory: Ensure store is well merchandised, and visually presentable.
What you’ll need to work for this phenomenal brand?
- Previous Management experience within a large retail environment - essential
- Confidence in your skills and experience to make decisions to further grow the business
- Excellent team leadership skills - always bringing out the best in your team
- A genuine love of crunching numbers and achieving targets
- Excellent business acumen
- Options to re-locate as a higher-end role comes available with the company
- Strong negotiation skills and a passion for training and developing your teams to excellence!
What is in it for you?
- Competitive compensation package of up to 35K + Quarterly Bonuses
- Phenomenal Rewards program and excellent training
- Full Package of Benefits including Health and Dental, RRSP, Employee and Family Assistance
- Staff Discount
- A work environment that encourages work/life balance and career growth
What do former employees have to say?
“I enjoyed working with these friendly, fun, and hard working co-workers. It was a great experience overall.”
“Friendly, and enjoyable environment! A lot of Support from upper management!”
We want to hear back from the best managers in the area. Apply now with your word format resume to email@example.com then feel free to call Sean Davison for a confidential chat at 416-260-4272. If you’ve been waiting for a career-changing role, this is it. Integral Retail Recruitment is Canada’s only International recruitment firm specializing in retail talent from the store floor to the Executive Suite. You’ll find all of our roles at www.integralretail.ca and like us on Facebook for updates.
Job keywords/tags: store manager , assistant manager , home decor , fashion