Toronto, Canada, North America
Mid Career (2+ years of experience)
31 Aug, 2017
Training Specialist - Toronto, ON - GROW YOUR CAREER TO THE NEXT LEVEL!
Training Coordinator – Toronto, ON
Our client is an active lifestyle retailer who has carved their own niche in the market. As they grow, there is a new need for leadership and talent. We would like to connect with the best Training Coordinators that are familiar with the sporting world.
You will be responsible for maintaining high standards in product knowledge, orientation, systems, customer service, policy/procedures and management training as identified by store needs.
What you’ll need to work for this phenomenal brand?
- Retail management/Sales experience with proven leadership ability
- Training experience is an asset
- Excellent recruiting and interviewing abilities
- Outstanding communication, and time management experience
What is in it for you?
- Competitive Base Compensation of 38-50K
- Phenomenal Rewards program
- Outstanding Benefits such as Health & Dental, Retirement Savings, Employee Assistance and much more!
- A work environment that encourages work/life balance and career growth
What do former employees have to say?
“Productive, and fun workplace.”
“Good place to work, Fun environment”
We want to hear back from the best store managers in the area. Apply now with your word format resume to email@example.com then feel free to call Sean Davison for a confidential chat at 416-260-4272. If you’ve been waiting for a career-changing role, this is it. Integral Retail Recruitment is Canada’s only International recruitment firm specializing in retail talent from the store floor to the Executive Suite. You’ll find all of our roles at www.integralretail.ca and like us on Facebook for updates.
Job keywords/tags: Training Coordinator , Training Manager