Toronto, Canada, North America
Mid Career (2+ years of experience)
45,000 - 50,000
31 Aug, 2017
Human Resource Manager - Mississauga, ON - Growing Company + Excellent Compensation Package!!
Are you looking for that next opportunity? Do you have a commitment and dedication to people? Do you have experience in driving change and streamlining company policies and procedures? Are you looking to be inspired by experienced leaders? Then this it is!!
Our client is one of Canada’s leading retailers and is on the lookout for a dynamic HR professional with experience in Human Resources Administration and Development.
As the successful candidate, you will have a vibrant personality with a “can do” attitude. Organized and efficient you will be an individual who is career driven and enjoys working to tight deadlines in a fast paced environment. Working autonomously you will be a self-motivator who is passionate about people, retail, and business.
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer you will be responsible for:
· Partnering with business leaders to design and implement HR initiatives.
· Participating in change initiatives to integrate HR policies, tools, and processes across the business.
· Driving talent acquisition, retention, training, and development of the business.
· Ensuring the business is legally compliant in all aspects.
· Providing expertise and daily advice to deal with all HR related issues.
To be successful in this role you will have:
· Previous experience working in a similar role with an ability to demonstrate both through operational & strategic excellence in execution.
· Qualifications in HR or similar would be an advantage.
· Demonstrated a track record of delivering results combined with strong coaching, negotiation & analytical ability.
· Proven ability to influence at all levels & demonstrate a high level of flexibility & hands on capability.
· The ability to introduce business improvements & developments within the HR function.
For your efforts, you will be rewarded with an attractive salary package including generous discounts and Benefit Plan.
If you want to be part of a dynamic team and looking for the next opportunity to take your career to the next level please forward your resume TODAY to Sean Davison at firstname.lastname@example.org
Job keywords/tags: Human Resource Manager , HR Professional