Vancouver, Canada, North America
Mid Career (2+ years of experience)
30 Nov, 2018
LUXURY RETAIL MANAGEMENT - VANCOUVER - EARN UP TO 45K + MORE!
Assistant Manager – Vancouver, BC
· Opportunity to style, and build your Clientele
· Exposure to world training and opportunities to develop your career
· Continuous support of Senior Management Team
· Competitive Salary of up to 45K + Lucrative Bonuses and Excellent Benefits Package
This retailer will provide you with variety of luxury assortments of clothing, and accessories. With a unique retail environment, you will have the opportunity to style your clients from head to toe with the latest international collections.
· Provide professional/excellent customer service
· Coach, develop, and train team members
· Recruit/Build a top-notch team
· Set goals, and understand/exceed all company sales standards
· Facilitate effective training programs
· 2-5 years of retail management in fashion/luxury fashion
· Have a strong result focused attitude with a proven track record of delivering on structured KPI’s
· Demonstrate strong leadership experience with a collaborative leadership style
· Lead from the front in customer service and sales to breed a high performing culture
· Be confident in engaging in sales training and coaching
· Be skilled inn building and maintaining VIP clientele
If you are a dynamic leader who has passion for retail, then please apply now with your WORD format resume to email@example.com. For further questions/concerns please feel free to contact Ramiya Mathiratnam at 416-260-4272.We at Integral feel the best way to give a candidate care is to give them what they want; more job choice and honest advice about their career. Work with the experts to help land your perfect role!
The Team at Integral Global Recruitment
Job keywords/tags: Luxury , Assistant Manager , Fashion